Veggiecol is a natural collagen supplement specially formulated for vegetarians and those who don’t consume fish. The cutting-edge formula contains a unique blend of ingredients to support healthy DNA cells, improve pigmentation and strengthen skin, hair and nails.
“Vogue recommends Rejuvenated’s Veggiecol which includes a vegetarian collagen peptide, alongside hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C and B, and zinc.” as seen in Vogue India
“From the producers of a marine-based collagen supplement comes their veggie version, which whisks up proteins, amino acids and vitamins to protect skin from ageing.” – Cosmopolitan
Collagen for vegetarians
Veggiecol is a natural collagen supplement specially formulated for vegetarians and those who don’t like fish. These anti-ageing supplements contain a patented formula of collagen, hyaluronic acid and over five hundred natural ingredients including Vitamin C, Zinc and Copper to boost collagen levels. This unique blend supports healthy DNA cells, improves pigmentation and strengthens skin, hair and nails.
After the age of twenty-five years, collagen synthesis reduces at a rate of 1.5% a year, and by the age of forty-five years collagen levels can have fallen by as much as 30%. The visible effects of this process are the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dry skin. Therefore, our intake of collagen is absolutely vital as it improves the skin’s elasticity and supports a healthy skin structure.
Clinical studies show that over 94% of those who tested Veggiecol, have seen an improvement in overall condition of skin, hair and nails, delivering optimal results with on-going usage. Taken daily, the supplement helps to maintain firm, plump and healthy skin from within.
Veggiecol will give you:
- Glycoproteins: Found in cell membranes, they function in cell-to-cell recognition. They have an important role in protection, structural integrity and cell adhesion and assist in developing elastic fibres of elastin and connective tissue.
- Chondroitin sulfate: Proteins with glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), a family of carbohydrates with its primary role to maintain and support collagen, elastin and plumpness in the cellular spaces. It helps collagen and elastin fibres to retain moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ‘fountain of youth’ can carry up to 1000 times its own weight in water. It serves as a great cushion filler between collagen fibres and elastin.
- Amino acid L-cysteine: A building block of the antioxidant glutathione, arguably the body’s most important antioxidant that recharges Vitamin C and E in the battle against oxidization.
- Hydroxyproline: The key amino acid in the stimulation of fibroblasts which in turn stimulate the production of collagen.
- Glucosamine, keratin and lysozyme: Protect cells from oxidative stress and boost the immune system. Inhibits the production of tyrosinase, reducing the production of melanin and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C: Contributes to normal collagen formation for the function of skin, cartilage and blood vessels.
- Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin C & Zinc: Contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Copper: Contributes to regulating skin pigmentation
- Acai berry: A super berry fruit packed with amino acids, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins